Construction Documents Training (CCDC) – Project Delivery – Choosing the Best Method
Project Delivery- Choosing the Best Method
May 1, 2018 8:30 am – 11:45 am
St. John Ambulance, Brandon
To Register Visit: www.ccdc.org
**Includes Free Lunch Session: New and Updated CCDC Documents**
A successful construction project can rely on several factors but is most often described as a project that is completed on-time and on-budget. There are many factors to achieve a successful project, but a critical decision is the selection of the right project delivery model to deliver the project.
This CCDC seminar will focus on that process and project delivery. It will introduce the new CCDC 10 ‘A Guide to Construction Project Delivery methods’ as well as the new CCDC 3- ‘Integrated Project Delivery Contract,’ the first IPD contract in Canada
What Will You Take Away:
- Understand the key differences between various project delivery methods, including design-bid-build, design-build, and construction management.
- Articulate important considerations when selecting a project delivery method
- Compare the critical conditions for the effective use of each project delivery method
- Learn how to choose the best project delivery method
- Have an industry-first look at the new CCDC 30 ‘Integrated Project Delivery Contract’ and understand the roles and responsibilities of the parties under an IPD project.
Who Should Attend This Seminar?
The Project Delivery session will appeal to:
- All stakeholders on a construction project, including Owners
- Procurement Authority Representatives
- Consultant, Contractors,
- Any party involved in the construction project supply chain.
This session will address important questions and considerations faced by Owners on every construction project they face.
|In addition, attendees will receive: